Pages

Thursday, November 17, 2011

{GOODWILL HUNTING}

If you know anything about me, I love "hunting" at Goodwill to see what I can find and turn it into something new and creative! The HUNT of treasures, all the future craft projects, recycle, upcycle, or a decent blazer here and there gets me Goodwill hunting more often than not.  Not so much the smells; lets look past that part!  Let's just say, I know where all the Goodwills are in a 15 mile radius of my house! :)

Have you seen these?
Thousands of pages of craft projects...for only $2.50!  That I can handle! :)
If you're not artistic enough to sketch or paint right on the dictionary pages, you can feed them right through your printer for the same effect. 
 
 Endless possibilities...where should I start?
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing comments, questions, and suggestions! Thank you so much for taking the time to share your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...