Pages

Thursday, November 17, 2011

{MY HOME} POWDER ROOM

I can't believe I haven't posted anything about my NEW HOME yet!!  Probably because it is still a work in progress until after the wedding (priorities!) but here is a sneak peak of how the powder room is coming along!  


You usually don't spend a lot of time in a half bath, so go BOLD!!  This is where you can be creative or try something new.  For me, that was a bold new paint color!

Have you seen these AMAZINGLY modern, cute little yellow flowers?!?  They make me smile! :)  And yes, they WILL make an appearance at my wedding! 

Paint:  Marine Blue by Benjamin Moore

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing comments, questions, and suggestions! Thank you so much for taking the time to share your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...