Pages

Sunday, December 11, 2011

{MY HOME} It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas!

It's our first Christmas in our new home for me and my fiance!  I was anxious to decorate, buy a new tree, and craft Christmas ornaments.  My goal was to keep my Christmas decor fit in seamlessly with my existing decor.  I used the same color palette of my house (blues and grays) with a pop of RED!  Everything has a vintage, hand-made feel to it as well.  I just LOVE how it turned out!

Cheap gift bags from Target turned into Christmas art! 
HAND-MADE TREE DECOR:
{styrofoam floral trees and candlestick bases from none other than Goodwill}
1.  Encyclopedia paper 
2.  Scraps of fabric  
3.  knitting yarn

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing comments, questions, and suggestions! Thank you so much for taking the time to share your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...