Pages

Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Happy New Year!

Happy New Year to friends, family, clients and all you future clients!  I will never forget 2012, it was by far the best year of my life because I married my best friend!  Business is steadily growing and I hope to see BIG things on the business side for 2013!  Check back often for lots of new and exciting things coming up in the world of Jessica Stout Design!

My New Year Resolution:  to grow my business more and more everyday, stay inspired, continue learning, and to quit talking about things and start making things happen!  Happy New Year everyone!! 2013

And I can't forget, thank you to TidyMom for the adorable chalkboard art!
http://tidymom.net/2012/desktop-iphone-and-ipad-january-chalkboard-wallpaper/

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing my design, but please link for credit http://tidymom.net/2012/desktop-iphone-and-ipad-january-chalkboard-wallpaper/

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing comments, questions, and suggestions! Thank you so much for taking the time to share your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...