Pages

Tuesday, August 6, 2013

What I'm Working On Today

Here's a little project I finished up today!
As some of you may or may not know, I currently started a new business venture.
Refurbish & Refinish!  Along with my business partner, we seek out antiques and vintage items and refurbish them to new modern pieces for your home!

This is the chair as I found it!  Not in great condition.  :(
Green or navy, green or navy?  That is the question!  Once I had this Ikat fabric that I LOVED, I finally decided on navy paint for the chair by popular demand.
The chair's seat needed a little extra cushion.  So I first added two layers of batting with a couple of staples, before wrapping the seats with the fabric. 
After lots of stapling, all four cushions are done!
 Here is how they turned out.
All four chairs are FOR SALE right now on my FACEBOOK page!  I'm sure they won't last long so get them before they're gone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing comments, questions, and suggestions! Thank you so much for taking the time to share your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...