Pages

Thursday, March 7, 2013

{CLIENT} New Construction

NEW CONSTRUCTION HOME IN WESTFIELD, IN

New and exciting things for Jessica Stout Design!!!  I am so excited about my newest client and the work that has kept me extremely, yet happily busy for the last few months.  We broke ground in August of 2012 and we have been off and running ever since!  
Our goal is to make new construction fit in with the landscape of downtown Westfield as if the home has been there for decades.  It will be a period style home with nods to the 50's and 60's in the lighting, the flooring, and the architecture, while keeping it modern for how they live now.  
Inspiration for the kitchen
Master Ensuite Inspiration
Living Room Inspiration
The after pictures are coming soon as I complete the details of the space!  The house is turning out beautifully!  I can't wait to share...

 I hope Jessica Stout Design's inspires you to do something new with your home today!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing comments, questions, and suggestions! Thank you so much for taking the time to share your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...