Pages

Monday, September 23, 2013

What I Did This Weekend

This weekend I attended a beautiful country, garden wedding!  I had the honor of designing and creating the wedding programs for my cousin's big day!  I was very pleased with how they turned out and received lots of compliments on them!  (Again, I made these on Power Point, friends.  Just like these and these.)  My favorite part is the antler detail I used throughout the program.


They also had some interesting wedding decor to direct traffic to the correct location!

The hay bale bride + groom was definitely a first for me!  I had never seen anything like it. But they definitely win the award for creativity and DIY skills here.

I am still loving the trend of photo booths at weddings!  It makes for such a memorable take-home gift for the guests.

Husband + I
sisters.
I have a new custom piece to refinish for a customer!  Picked up a great antique desk she has had for years and didn't know what to do with it, so now it is time for a bit of a facelift.  It will be getting painted a beautiful turquoise color, kind of like this one from my pinterest board.


I also saw that Target has some fab new furniture pieces in their Threshold line!  I am swooning over anything gold or brass right now.  Target Threshold once again knocks this one out of the park!  Love it all, but here are some of my top LOVES right now.  Did I mention these are all under $150?!?  I must  go  RUN to Target immediately!



Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing comments, questions, and suggestions! Thank you so much for taking the time to share your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...