Pages

Friday, September 6, 2013

What I Did This Week + New Project

Happy Friday!

What a great week! Started Labor Day weekend off with a bang -- and took a much needed girls road trip to NASHVILLE, TN!!  Yee Haw!! :) Great city with amazing music, great food, and historical architecture.  I love the history of the city. 


Speaking of history...this is now my favorite restaurant in Nashville, TN.  Merchants Restaurant is located right downtown Nashville on Broadway St. and is a must-see if you're in the area.  The building is an old hotel from the 1890's and almost everything in the interior is original, including the AMAZING black and white floors!
These floors were to die for! 

My Antique Booth Refurbish and Refinish opened this weekend!! Yay! This brand new Antique Mall in Westfield/Cicero Indiana area is filled with vendors.  We specialize in painted furniture, decorative antiques, and dabbling in some craft projects for your home right now too! 

New Project...the start of one anyways!  Gallery wall at my sister's house.
Measured out the space we had (or wanted to stay within) and arranged the frames until we came to a layout we could live with.  Snap a picture of this step to help remember the layout when hanging the frames on the wall.
Look at my adorable design assistant!  "Looks great Auntie Jess!" - Emersyn Leigh

Just need some pictures in the frames, but it turned out great!  I love how the modern wood frames all beautifully matted in bright white pop off the dark charcoal gray wall. 

Frames from Pottery Barn + Target.
Wall Color Valspar Rugged Suede (same color I used in my master bedroom)

Have a great weekend!!  We'll see what I can get into next week!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing comments, questions, and suggestions! Thank you so much for taking the time to share your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...