Pages

Friday, October 11, 2013

Charleston, SC Bound!

I am headed to Charleston, South Carolina for a week, friends!  It is my favorite city to visit of all time.  And I will be bringing back lots of inspiration for new projects and hopefully some cool stuff for clients.  If I can find the time to do some thrifting and antiquing in the midst of wedding festivities for my brother.  I am so excited he picked this place to get married!


Hopefully I can get back to visit an old friend - the Angel Oak on Johns Island.  The most beautiful tree I have ever seen.  It really is angelic!  It is estimated to be any where from 400 to 500 years old!  And has a special place in my heart because my husband proposed to me in a very special way using a photograph I took of this tree years ago on a trip we took together. 


See y'all in a week! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing comments, questions, and suggestions! Thank you so much for taking the time to share your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...