Pages

Monday, June 29, 2015

Weekend Recap....

It was such a fun, quick weekend for us!  Unless you are in my family, you just don't understand our family weddings!!! :)  They are SO much fun!  We let our hair down, push our troubles aside for a couple of hours, celebrate the new family member joining the clan, and dance and sing until we are speechless the next day!!  There is even a little choreographed "rolling" on the dance floor for one particular song!!  ;)  But at the end of the day it's all about celebrating love!  And we all love that!


Dress is from Ann Taylor Loft.  I had quite a few compliments on it! You know how you have a "go-to" wedding reception dress.....this is mine!! :)  Hubby is looking pretty great too in his seersucker suit! 

On Sunday, it was back to work for me.  I did a little shopping for a client and checked out a new furniture outlet store in the Castleton area called Weekends Only.  As the name suggests, they are only open on the weekends -- Friday, Saturday, and Sunday.

They had some fun, unique pieces that you can't find other places, which I love.  I hate when every store has the exact same thing.  It gets boring.  Because they are an outlet store, they also have some basic, cheaper looking furniture.  But their console tables, lighting, rugs, and some of their dining room tables were eclectic and wordly looking.  Great wood pieces.  Those are the items that really stood out to me and I thought were awesome!  It is hard to find big, quality pieces like this.  Prices were amazingly good.  $500-$800 for a huge console table like this is a great deal.




Obsessed with the detail of this one!  I think it was like 7' long, so you would definitely have to have the right space for this.




I left with a rug for a client, so I left happy!  This huge warehouse is full of furniture from outdoor patio furniture, bedroom suites, mattresses, dining room furniture, sofas, accent chairs, to home accessories like artwork, lighting, awesome wood cutting boards, and even Rewined Candles, which are my favorite.  

Have a good week!  


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing comments, questions, and suggestions! Thank you so much for taking the time to share your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...