Pages

Thursday, September 22, 2011

{Client Design} Jackie Hiatt

Jackie was a typical client--tired of her home and ready for an update.  She was also amazing to work with because she loved ALL of my ideas!  I love easy clients! :)

Jackie's entire color palette came from an existing tray she had.  Each room focused on a different color, but cohesively worked together in the end.
Jackie's Needs:
1.  Stuck in a RUT!  Ready for an update.
2.  Had a great, but outdated dining room and hoped to use it more for family dinners.
3.  Entry way was dark and uninviting.
4. Lighting needed updated.
5.  Had great built in bookcases flanking her fireplace but didn't have a clue of what to do with them.

BEFORE
AFTER 



















BEFORE

AFTER
BEFORE 




AFTER
AFTER


BEFORE
AFTER

BEFORE
AFTER

















 
BEFORE
BEFORE


AFTER - My favorite room of this project!  LOVE the new lighting and color scheme!



 Jackie had lots of FABULOUS things in her home already, just didn't know where to start.  So the trick here was to stretch her dollar as far as we could buy repurposing a lot of her existing furniture and accessories into new, modern pieces!  Oh and did I mention my time frame for this project was 10 DAYS!!! 

"I finally love my house!  I just feel so blessed each day I walk downstairs and see all my new rooms!!" --Jackie Hiatt

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing comments, questions, and suggestions! Thank you so much for taking the time to share your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...