Pages

Wednesday, September 21, 2011

{Client Design} Julie & Ian Molyneux Master Bedroom

My sister Julie, and husband, Ian were lucky enough and brave enough to be my VERY FIRST clients!!  We treated it HGTV style without them knowing ANY of the design choices being made along the way and a final REVEAL at the end!

Design Scheme


Inspiration

Their brand new home (still under construction in this shot) was a blank slate for the design, which I LOVED!

BEFORE
AFTER
BEFORE
AFTER
BEFORE

AFTER




After months of anticipation, Julie and Ian LOVED their new space!  And the best part was...I got engaged that night after all of my hard work! : )

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing comments, questions, and suggestions! Thank you so much for taking the time to share your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...