Pages

Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Refurbish & Refinish {Grand Opening}

Refurbish & Refinish

As some of you may or may not know, I now have an official space to sell all of my refinished furniture and crafts!  Once upon a time, I was only selling directly through Facebook, and now I have a little booth space within a large antique mall that I like to call my shop!  Because that is exactly what it is!  You will always find one of kind items for your home that are trendy and hand-made with love just for you.  I am constantly filling the shop with new items, new art, new furniture pieces, or crafts to keep up with the season!


So, being the very first Christmas in the shop, I wanted to go all out!  The holiday decor you see for sale includes all of your favorite Pinterest pins, some of my own one-of-a-kind creations, and some beautiful refinished furniture.

I have been giving some sneak peeks the last couple of weeks but now you can see everything I have been creating for the holiday season!  And hopefully this inspires you to create some of your own holiday crafts.














Only 37 more days until Christmas!!!

If you are local (in the Indiana area) or are driving through sometime, 
you can find Refurbish & Refinish at
Upscale Junk & Antiques located at 
23478 US 31 North
Cicero, IN 46074
Open 7 days a week
- or -
LIKE me on Facebook!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing comments, questions, and suggestions! Thank you so much for taking the time to share your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...