Pages

Monday, September 14, 2015

Home-A-Rama 2015



The 2015 Home-A-Rama begins this week!

Beginning this Thursday, Home-A-Rama 2015 is located in Noblesville' Sagamore Neighborhood.  The show begins September 17 and runs through October 4, every Thursday through Sunday, from noon to 8pm.

This year, five custom-built homes are showcasing fully decorated and landscaped homes.  These show homes will feature the latest design trends in design, decorating, technology, outdoor living and landscaping.  I am especially excited to see the home built by one of my favorite local builders Old Town Design Group.  Their in-house designer, who is very talented, also designed my favorite home from Home-A-Rama 2014 with Heartwood Custom Homes.


See my complete review of last year's Home-A-Rama here.  


For tickets and show information visit www.bagi.com

To see more details about the five homes built and an overview of each floor plan visit www.wthr.com/home-a-rama


I haven't decided which day to go visit the homes yet, or maybe I'll just go check it out multiple times...but you can definitely expect another full review when I do!

See you at the show! 



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing comments, questions, and suggestions! Thank you so much for taking the time to share your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...