Pages

Friday, August 1, 2014

Featured Post with Pumps & Circumstance

You never know who you are going to meet through this awesome world of blogging!!  When I randomly and coincidentally met Whitney of Pumps & Circumstance I was so excited that she loved my work so much to do a featured post on me!  Whitney is a local Indianapolis blogger covering fashion, events, and all things in the city of Indianapolis.  

I was humbled and honored to be featured on her blog.  We worked together to form a great Q&A of design tips and fun facts about me.  Hiring an interior designer like myself doesn't have to be as painful and expensive as it seems!!  

Read more about the article and see some pictures of my work on her page Pumps & Circumstance!!  Thank you so much, Whitney for this opportunity!!   

Q. How did you get started? 
A. I've always liked to work with my hands and be creative, but I didn't always know how to make a career out of that. .......................
Q. What are some of the biggest misconceptions people have about hiring an interior designer? 
A.That they can’t afford them, or that it is going to be super expensive. It doesn't have to break the bank! My main objective is to save you money..........................
Q. What is the most challenging area in a home to decorate? 
A.For most people it’a a bookcase. It needs to be filled with both books and accessories while not feeling cluttered all at the same time..................These smaller, finishing details of a room are always the hardest for people, but that is what really makes your house feel like a home. 

{Question & Answers from 'Design on a Dime with Jessica Stout Design' on Pumps & Circumstance}






No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing comments, questions, and suggestions! Thank you so much for taking the time to share your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...