Pages

Wednesday, January 13, 2016

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!

Happy 2016 everyone!  We have almost made it half way through January -- doesn't it feel great to get back into a normal routine?!?  Sometimes after the holidays, it feels like life will never get back to a normal pace.

Hopefully everyone is getting the last few boxes of Christmas decor put away by now and if you're like me, probably still cleaning glitter off the floors.  I finally took down all of my Christmas decor a few days ago.  That is always a tough one for me -- I love having the fresh, clean home again after the holidays, but I hate the chore of the cleaning, the packing away, the reorganizing.  It's a chore that just has to be done, but totally worth it for the holiday cheer it brings.  But anyways, it's done and I am happy about it.

What I am really happy about though is getting this year going full force!  I am feeling really great about this year, feeling motivated, and really highly energized about projects and my business in 2016.

{with my sisters on new years eve in our matching jammies}

I have a great feeling about this year both professionally and personally.  I think it is going to be the best one yet!!  I already have a lot of things planned that I am dying to share with everyone, but I have to keep it under wraps for just a little longer!

With the beginning of the year moving forward full speed ahead, I really just want to take this time to thank everyone -- followers, clients, family -- for such a great 2015!

As my business continues to grow and I continue to learn with every project, I appreciate the patience and kindness my clients continue to show me throughout the design process.  I know new construction and remodels can be a stressful, trying time for homeowners, and I can only hope to be there to help ease their fears along the way, and help them create a beautiful home out of it in the end.   I hope I can be that guidance and saving grace through these projects, and I can't do any of this without the amazing clients I work with.  Without my clients, there really would be no Jessica Stout Design.

2015 truly was a remarkable year of growth for my business and it amazes me to see even more growth coming in 2016 with larger projects, mulitple projects happening at one time, and online design work from around the U.S.

Jessica Stout Design will always be evolving, keeping up with the times, the trends, and the market needs and wants.  I am here to serve the community with their design dilemmas and to help everyone create their special abodes.  Every project is important to me and deserves their own special qualities no matter how big or small the scope.  I strive to give each one of my clients the utmost attention and care in their home.

My goal for 2016 is to focus on more renovations and new construction but with my heart still being in decorating, there is always room for that.  I hope to see JSD grow this year more than ever, possibly even beyond just me.  I strive to constantly bring you more knowledge, more experience, more organization, and more skills into every project I touch in 2016!  My greatest goal is to have happy clients because at the end of the day, that is what makes me happiest!!!

I'm positive it is going to be a really great year for my business, my blog, and personally.  I'm hoping to take a new direction on the blog, honing in on just 1 or 2 of my upcoming larger projects of the year.  There is lots to look forward to, lots to be thankful for, amazing things to be grateful for, and I couldn't have done any of it with the love and support of my amazing clients.  You guys are truly the best!  Cheers to 2016!

{our new years eve 2015 fun with the family}

{top instagram posts of 2015}



Jessica Stout Design is currently accepting clients for 2016.  Contact her at jessicastoutdesign@gmail.com


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing comments, questions, and suggestions! Thank you so much for taking the time to share your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...