Pages

Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Jessica's 12 Days of Christmas Decorating


It's my favorite time of year!!  Follow along with me the next 12 days of Christmas for holiday inspiration, decorating tips, and an inside look at an interior designer's home for the holidays!  

 



So, here's the deal.  For the next 12 days, I will be giving you all of the inside scoop of how I decorate my home for the holidays, how I put together someone else's home for the holidays, and lots of other fun holiday tips and decorating surprises in between!  


Each day will be a new post featuring a different area in my home.  In each space, I have included some fun and easy tips you can use in your own home this year, and some great DIY projects as well. 

This year, not only do I have my house to decorate, but I also have a client's house that I will be doing all of the decorating for as well.  It will be another great inside look into getting a house ready for the holidays.  Unlike me, she has a fireplace to decorate!  So, that is very exciting for me.  She is also very tired of her old holiday decorations.  So I will show you the Top 10 things you can buy NEW this year to incorporate in with your existing decor.  

I have my annual Pinterest Craft party coming up!!  Which means, lots of new craft ideas to share!  (hopefully no Pinterest fails!!)  And of course, I won't forget to feature my wonderful sister's home at the holidays because I have already been helping her with her house as much as mine.  And her house just looks beautiful at Christmas!  

I have lots of fun treats planned to share with you all and I am so excited!  This is going to be a great December!!  I hope you enjoy what I have done, share what fun projects you are getting into yourself, and most of all, especially at this time of year, I appreciate you all following along with me throughout the year!  

Here's a quick recap of what my house looked like LAST year during Christmas!  I have a lot of new ideas for this year though!

 

3 things I noticed from last year to this year:

1.  My decor has grown-up a bit!  I have definitely stepped it up a notch this year!
2.  My really bad camera phone I had! Ugh!
3.  Our TV has grown in size!






Here is an idea of what I have in mind for this year...

 

 


See lots more holiday decorating I find inspiring on my Pinterest page and my HOLIDAY Board.

Only 20 more days until Christmas!! 


1 comment:

  1. Yay!!! I will be following. I can't wait to see what you've got up your sleeve!!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing comments, questions, and suggestions! Thank you so much for taking the time to share your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...