Because Valentine's Day is right around the corner, I thought I would talk about ARROWS for today's TREND SPOTTING!
Arrows are the latest and hottest trend I am seeing everywhere! And I mean everywhere! In home decor, fashion, and jewelry. It is also my latest and biggest obsession. As you can see in my recent branding overhaul here on my blog.
All you have to do is search "arrows" on Etsy.com or Pinterest and you can get a sleuth of images and products that pop-up from pillows, artwork, wall decals, jewelry, washi tape, wedding invitations, and even dinner plates all with decorative arrow motifs. It just goes to show that anything ARROW is in high demand right now!
Here are some of my favorite ARROW products...
1. Arrow Ring - Copper and Dipped Enamel - Seafoam via MijuAndYou at Etsy.com
2. Arrow Bookends via Pottery Barn
3. Arrow Tea Towel via OllieJays at Etsy.com
4. DIY Gold Leaf Arrows via Confetti and Stripes Blog
5. Medium Arrow Tail Nesting Trays in Soft Tones via Ebonotti at Etsy.com
6. Follow Your Arrow Pillow Cover via LouLouMade at Etsy.com
7. "Tapestry" Wallpaper in Gray via Cavern Home
Here are some of my favorite ARROW fabrics...
|all fabrics via Spoonflower|
1. Warm Beach House Ikat Chevron #2146451
2. Arrows Gray #1454355
3. A Shot in Black #2237788
4. Black Arrows #2304130
5. Arrows Pastel #2645182
6. Watercolor Arrows in Neutral #2307971
This is one of my personal favorites. I bought this Arrow Pendant Necklace from World Market last year, and I don't think I have taken it off since! Just love the daintiness of it!
|via Cost Plus World Market|
Easy ways to bring this Trend into you Home...The easiest, quickest, cheapest way to bring this new TREND into your home is with some DIY artwork. You can search Etsy.com for a downloadable, printable image for as low as $5 or try making your own on your computer. This one from PennyJaneDesign on Etsy.com is only $5 and it would look great framed for Valentine's Day.
That's my ARROW round-up! Hope you are inspired to bring in the ARROW TREND into your home and you can even leave it out long past Valentine's Day!