Pages

Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Guest Post: INSPIRE series by A Slocum Story

I was thrilled and honored to participate in this series created by my friend Aleks Slocum of A Slocum Story.  She created this month long INSPIRE series for a group of inspiring women, each to tell their own stories of love, faith, fashion, work, and life in general. 

Today my story of taking that "leap of faith" into starting my own business is featured on her blog.  It is my untold story of what INSPIRES me to work hard and love what I do along the way.  A personal look into who I am, how I got to this point in my life, and who I INSPIRE to be

"It was my senior year of high school and I was sitting there looking at acceptance letters to colleges.  Two predominate schools that stood out to me was Ball State University and a two-year technical school for dental hygiene.  I knew the fate of my future lied within these letters and the decision I was about to make.

...I’m not a spontaneous person.  So it took many conversations with God, with my husband, with my family, to fully feel supported and inspired to make this decision.  Once I took that first step…I haven’t looked back since!"
 

Continue reading my story at A Slocum Story........




http://www.aslocumstory.com/p/inspire-series.html


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing comments, questions, and suggestions! Thank you so much for taking the time to share your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...