Pages

Thursday, December 4, 2014

Chalkboard Inspired Wood Slice Christmas Ornament

Did you catch my Craft Day post yesterday?!?

Well, if you missed it, I showed step-by-step instructions on how to make these adorable Chalkboard Inspired Wood Slice Christmas Ornaments.  I call them chalkboard inspired because I didn't use chalkboard paint or chalk.  They are actually made from black craft paint and a permanent chalk marker.

I just wanted to show you a few more ideas of what you can do with these wood slices.  These are some of the ornaments that made their way into my Christmas decor at my house. 


I also made this cute little banner with the wood slices to hang on my stair banister along with some artificial garland. 





This has been such a fun craft this holiday!  I love making something each year and keeping the same theme throughout my holiday decor.  I am even thinking about using some of these as gift tags!!






No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing comments, questions, and suggestions! Thank you so much for taking the time to share your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...