Pages

Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Finding Time to Blog in the Midst of Life....

I must apologize, I have been very busy with some new projects and new work this week, that I just haven't had the time to sit down and write!  After all, this blog is supposed to be about the life of an Interior Designer, but if I don't blog about it, how will you know what I am an doing in my life?!?

Well, today is my only neice's 1st Birthday!  Seriously, where does the time go?!?  To sit back and think of everything that can happen in one little year is just amazing! 


She is my little buddy!  And I just love her so much.  After all, she does get her middle name after me!! :)  I am so grateful that I only live a couple of miles away so that I can see her grow everyday!  Of course my sister and I are throwing a fairly small, but amazing 1st Birthday Party for her this weekend!  I will have pictures to show you next week!  My sister's theme for the party is "Time Flies" with pretty pastel colors for Spring!

Similar to the look of this 1st Birthday Party from my Parties Pinterest Board.   I really love the colors here and the vintage, shabby chic. 

via God Bless our Nest


I also made my niece a birthday crown for her party this coming weekend!  It is going to be SO cute!  I can't wait to see it on her.  So, I will be sharing all the deets on that too!


I have a project that I will be wrapping up very soon, in the next couple of weeks. 

Remember this one?!?





I have been working on this everyday -- shopping, ordering materials, making custom artwork and planning, planning, planning.  So this has kept me very busy the last few days.  It is crunch time now! 

My favorite part of a project for my clients, is seeing it all come together, and take those AFTER shots of the space.  So, I can't wait to complete it and show you the reveal!  Very soon...

I'm still here.....just busy with projects! 



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing comments, questions, and suggestions! Thank you so much for taking the time to share your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...