Pages

Thursday, June 19, 2014

Restyled Barn Sale

 
Last week I attended the annual Restyled Barn Sale an outdoor vintage and marketplace.  And per usual, it didn't disappoint.  It is a fun little flea market event that I look forward to attending every June.  It is fun to just walk around outside looking at all of the fun crafts and repurposed items, getting inspired, and maybe a few ideas for my own DIY projects.  They have a live band for entertainment with snacks and wine. 

restyledbarnsale.com

I was really looking forward to seeing the shop of Erin Barrett, For the Love of Letter's.  I adore her and her work!  This was erin's first year as a vendor here and her booth looked amazing!  I did a giveaway and showcased a lot of her work a few months ago, see here

For the Love of Letters by Erin Barrett
Erin + I




If you missed the event last week, you can always shop For The Love of Letter's shop online or at the local boutique Oliver's Twist

Other vendors at the market...

Restyled - host of the event, shop located in Carmel and Zionsville




Not only did I see a lot of cow artwork at this event, but I noticed myself loving each and every one of them!  Who knew I loved cow art that much?!? But look how gorgeous these are?!?


the band!  {Fun fact of the day -- Cory, on bass, also played in my wedding band, My Yellow Rickshaw!!}


2 comments:

  1. I'm soooo jealous I didn't get the opportunity to make it to that event!! I also sort of want that huge cow canvas??!?! WHAT?!?!?! ahhahahah

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't that cow art just the coolest thing ever!!?!?!?!? I might be crazy for liking it so much, but I was obsessed!!

      Delete

I love hearing comments, questions, and suggestions! Thank you so much for taking the time to share your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...