Pages

Saturday, June 28, 2014

ROAD TRIP.......

{blogging on the road & reading The Nesting Place}

I haven't blogged anything in an entire week!!! And I probably won't blog again until after July 4th weekend!! :( I know......I've been slacking!!  I feel so much pressure sometimes to blog 2 to 3 times a week, but this week I just really couldn't.  I was planning and organizing a trip to South Carolina and my clients just really needed me this week before I left them for an entire week!!!! :)

I will return with lots of awesome photos from North Carolina and South Carolina. Yes, North Carolina too!  We are making a 24 hour pit stop in Asheville, NC.  We have always wanted to go there on our road trips and we are finally making it happen!!

Happy 4th y'all!!  Have a safe and wonderful holiday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing comments, questions, and suggestions! Thank you so much for taking the time to share your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...