Pages

Thursday, March 19, 2015

High vs. Low {Metal Drum Table}

I love finding a good deal!  That's the whole point of "inspired high end design at an affordable budget."

I have lots of projects I am currently working on, which means lots of shopping!  I found this little end table at Home Goods this week and knew I had to buy it for one of my clients.  I wasn't sure exactly where or what I would do with it.  But I loved it, and decided to scoop it up before it was gone!  If you find a good deal or something you just love at Home Goods, it's smart to just buy it and decide once you get it home or it will be gone the next time you are at Home Goods.  You can always return it.



Home Goods Metal Drum Table - $50

Later in the week I was shopping around on Overstock.com, after I had already purchased the above table from Home Goods, and found a very similar table with a much bigger price tag!!  Seeing this comparison and the deal I scored, makes me very happy!!!  :)  Hopefully my client agrees!



Overstock Hammered Drum Cross Dark Bronze Table/Stool - $284

I don't think I am going to use it as an end table for my client.  I am thinking to actually set it in a corner with a larger plant on it fill a void in the corner of her living room.


I am so happy that I decided to pick up this little metal table and can't wait to see what it will look like in my client's space!  Would you put this table in your home?




No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing comments, questions, and suggestions! Thank you so much for taking the time to share your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...